Brilliant Bangers Vegan Sausage Cassoulet Crepes
Holy crepe that's delicious! Try something new for dinner with Quorn Brilliant Bangers served up in a cassoulet with vegan crepes.
A Little Effort
21 g of fat
- 8 Quorn Brilliant Bangers
- 125g of plain flour
- 265ml oat milk
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- For the cassoulet filling:
- 800g ready-to-roast vegetables
- 3 garlic cloves, skinned and crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 500g cooked lentils
- 1 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small handful of parsley, roughly chopped
For the crepes
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, oil, and plant milk and whisk until smooth.
- Lightly oil a crepe pan over a medium heat.
- Pour 1/8 of the batter into the pan, and rotate it to spread the batter evenly.
- After 2-3 minutes, flip your crepe and cook for one more minute, stack pancakes aside and repeat until the batter is all used.
For the cassoulet
- Preheat oven to 180C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Toss prepared vegetables with garlic, oil and paprika and add to baking tray. Roast for 15 minutes before adding sausages in the final 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice sausages and mix in lentils, vinegar, parsley and season.
- Serve the cassoulet filling with the crepes and enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review