Quorn Sausages & Mozzarella on Ciabatta
You can't beat oozing mozzarella and succulent Quorn Sausages on Italian Ciabatta. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Serves 3 - 4
16 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Sausages of your choice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large ciabatta, halved lengthways
- 230g tin Italian style bruschetta topping (chopped tomatoes, garlic and herbs)
- 25g pitted black olives, halved
- 4 tbsp fresh basil leaves, torn, plus extra for garnish
- 75g mozzarella cheese
- 25g Cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the sausages in the vegetable oil until golden brown, cut into thin slices
- Spread each side of the ciabatta with the bruschetta topping and then top with the Quorn Sausage, olives, torn basil leaves, mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese. Season well
- Cook at 200C Gas Mark 6 for 10-12 mins or until the ciabatta is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Tried this recipe a few times now and each time has been a great hit. So easy and very tasty.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review