Easy Meatballs made with Quorn Mince
Make our easy vegetarian meatballs with Quorn Mince for a tasty addition to your dinner plate. Serve with a simple tomato ragu and pasta, add to your favourite stroganoff or wrap in a soft tortilla with fresh salad for a delicious lunch.
A Little Effort
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 150g bread crumbs, whole wheat bread
- 1-2 pinches white pepper
- 1-2 pinches allspice
- 1 medium-sized boiled potato, mashed
- 100ml cream
- 3 eggs, whipped
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry the onion for 2–3 minutes. Add the Quorn Mince and fry for 2-3 minutes. Crumble the stock cube and allow to cool.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl to form approx. 24 balls and allow to cool down 20–30 minutes.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pan and brown the balls using low heat for 8–10 minutes.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
A great, quick and easy meal that the kids love.
Looked and tasted ok, but nobody was keen on the texture as they tended to collapse.
these were so quick and easy to make, I will add some different spices next time as I dont like clove and to add extra flavour. held together well as mixture is very wet. even a hit with the meat eaters!
An easy meal to make and my family loved it!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review