Four Onion Crispy Vegetarian Pizza
A puff pastry base pizza which marries together the sweetness of onions and sharpness of tomato. A quick and easily shared meal. Topped with sliced Quorn Fillets and mozzarella, perfect for when the pizza cravings hit.
- 4 Quorn Fillets
- 1 pack ready roll puff pastry sheet
- 400g different kinds of onions, such as red, spring, white and shallot
- 3-4 tbsp pizza sauce / tomato sauce
- 125g mozzarella
- Olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh oregano
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions on the package for the puff pastry base.
- Fry the Quorn Fillets in a little oil over a medium heat until thoroughly warm. Shred and set aside.
- Roughly chop the onions and slice or grate the mozzarella.
- Roll out the puff pastry base and spread on sauce. Then add the shredded Fillets, onions and mozzarella. Add a little salt and pepper and olive oil to taste.
- Cook the pizza in the oven according to the instructions on the packaging for the puff pastry base. Remove from oven, top with fresh oregano and serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review