Pilaf Rice & Quinoa Salad with Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs
This dish is an easy on-the-go healthy lunch that you can batch cook and grab when you need it during the week. Meal prep 4 separate containers with this quick and easy recipe using delicious Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs. Prepare a mouth-watering Pilaf Rice & Quinoa Salad with mixed leaves, tomatoes and edamame with a dash of balsamic vinegar for the final touch.
13 g of fat
- 12 Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs
- 280g cooked multigrain pilaf rice (store-bought pre-cooked bag or previously prepared)
- 400g cooked quinoa (store-bought pre-cooked bag or previously prepared)
- 2 handfuls mixed salad leaves
- 12 chopped cherry tomato’s
- 2 spoonfuls of edamame
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Equally divide the Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs, quinoa, multigrain pilaf rice, mixed salad leaves, tomatoes and edamame into the 4 containers.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar (to taste).
Did you know? Our Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs are low in saturated fat and high in protein. Paired with this salad rich in wholegrains - it's a great choice for satisfying hunger during the day!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review