IngredientsFor the salad:
- 1 pack of Quorn Thai Aromatic Bites
- 1 carrot, shredded or julienned
- ¼ white cabbage, shredded
- ½ red pepper, finely sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, finely sliced
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 10g fresh mint, finely chopped
- 10g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp red chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp salted peanuts, crushed
- Assemble all salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, mix all ingredients together until combined.
- Drizzle the dressing through the salad ingredients and toss until combined.
- Divide the salad between two bowls and garnish with sliced red chilli and crushed peanuts to serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review