- 140g Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 170g chickpea penne pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 60g small onion, diced
- 12g cloves garlic, crushed
- 248g cauliflower florets, cooked
- 220ml reduced salt vegetable stock
- 4 tsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 260g packed torn kale leaves
- 25g grated vegan Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to the on-pack instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil over a medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic for 8 to 10 minutes (or until translucent and very tender), transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
- In a blender, purée the cauliflower, stock, onion mixture, nutritional yeast, pepper and salt until smooth then set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Cook the Quorn Roasted Slice Fillets for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Stir in the kale and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes (or until slightly wilted). Stir in the cauliflower sauce and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the pasta until well coated.
- Garnish with cheese and parsley to serve.
• Substitute spinach or your favourite leafy green veggie for kale and try swapping the pasta for courgetti noodles for a lighter dish.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review