Quorn Hot Honey BBQ Buffalo Wings with Homemade Ranch Dip
So easy yet so delicious! Simply cook the Quorn Buffalo Wings, toss in this homemade hot honey BBQ sauce, dip in some homemade ranch, and enjoy the crispy, delicious meat-free flavors!
Image by @crowded_kitchen
- 1 package Quorn Buffalo Wings
- 200g BBQ sauce
- 4 tbsp chilii-infused honey (sub for chilli-infused agave nectar or maple syrup to make vegan)
- Homemade Ranch Dip:
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp vegan sour cream or dairy-free yoghurt
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried chives
- For serving:
- Carrot and celery sticks
- Preheat oven and baking tray to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7.
- Cook the Quorn Buffalo Wings for 16-18 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together BBQ sauce and chilli-infused honey.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vegan mayonnaise, vegan sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, dill, parsley and chives until combined.
- Once the wings have finished cooking, add to a large bowl and toss with hot honey BBQ sauce until well coated. Serve hot with ranch dip, and the carrot and celery sticks.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review