- 1x pack Quorn Makes Amazing Peri Peri Strips
- 100g dried Cous Cous
- 40ml Olive Oil
- 1x Lemon juice & Zest
- 2x Plum Tomato
- 300ml Vegetable Stock
- 1x Red Onion
- 1x Red Pepper
- Handful of Coriander (15g)
- Handful of Parsley (15g)
- Steep the Cous Cous in the vegetable stock until cooked as per the on pack instructions.
- Using 1 tbsp of oil, fry the Quorn Makes Amazing Peri Peri Strips over a medium heat, turning frequently for 3 minutes.
- Dice the red onion, pepper & tomato and finely chop the herbs.
- Zest & juice the lemon.
- Mix together the diced vegetables, cous cous, lemon juice & zest, herbs and olive oil until combined.
- Top with the cooked Quorn Makes Amazing Peri Peri Strips & enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review