- 1 bag Quorn Mince
- 3 cups dried macaroni
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2tsp curry powder
- 1tsp paprika
- 2tsp soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cook the macaroni to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion, and cook until soft and translucent. Add the curry powder and paprika and fry for 1 minute, before adding the Quorn Mince. Fry for 2 minutes, until lightly browned, then stir in the soy sauce.
- Spoon the Quorn Mince into the base of an oven-safe dish, then top with the macaroni. In a separate bowl, mix the egg and milk together. Pour over the macaroni, then top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
Did you know? Quorn Mince is low in saturated fat and high in protein, making it a wonderful addition to a healthy, balanced diet!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
This meal has alot of potential but unfortunately this recipe doesnt reach it. It was extremely dry and tasteless. I would suggest adding a cheese sauce to the macaroni and then sprinkling grated cheese on it before baking. I would also add slices of tomatoes on top the cheese so when it bakes it adds a bit of extra flavour.
It has potential I added ginger and garlic 1/2 a tomato tin and also 2tbsp Worcester sauce. Add mixed veggies n was great good recipe
Loved this recipe and love Quorn Mince!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review