Quorn Southern Fried Wings with Corn on the Cob & Guacamole
This delicious wing recipe is a sure fakeaway favourite! The polenta gives the corn on the cob a spicy crust and the guacamole is just perfect for dipping in our NEW crunchy Quorn Southern Fried Wings. Mid-week takeaway anyone?
14.3 g of fat
- 12 Quorn Southern Fried Wings
- For the paprika dusted corn on the cob:
- 4 corn on the cob, halved
- A drizzle of chilli oil
- ½ tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp polenta
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- For the guacamole:
- 1 avocado, peeled and stone removed
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 unwaxed lime, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan)/ 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Place the corn on the cob on a baking tray. Brush with chilli oil. Mix the paprika, polenta and chilli flakes in a ramekin. Coat the corn on the cob halves in the spice mix and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, add the Quorn Southern Fried Wings to the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes until golden and crispy
- Meanwhile, make the guacamole by placing all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz to combine. Season to taste.
- Place the Quorn Southern Fried Wings and paprika dusted corn on the cob onto a serving platter. Spoon the guacamole into a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review