Quorn Spider Sausage Rolls
This easy vegetarian sausage roll recipe is a crowd pleaser. Homemade flaky and buttery puff pastry and Quorn Sausages cut in stripes make up these spooky spiders that will take the centrestage of any Halloween party, picnic or birthday party. Perfect for everyone who is young at heart!
- Quorn Sausages
- Puff pastry (shop brought or homemade)
- Pumpkin puree
For the Sausage Rolls:
- Cut slices of puff pastry and chop each Quorn Sausages into four pieces length ways.
- Place four sausage slices at the centre of each pastry strip and wrap the ends of the strips around the sausages (the dough should wrap the sausages all the way round).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Add drops of guacamole on the puff pastry and finish it off with the tiniest touch of pumpkin puree.