- 45g Quorn Spicy Tikka Strips
- 50g natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp prepared mango chutney
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/3 cucumber, cut into 2.5 cm chunks
- 6 mini plum tomatoes
- 1 naan bread
- 2 medium skewers
- Stir together the yogurt, mango chutney and curry powder until blended.
- Place the Quorn Tikka Strips in to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Thread the Quorn Tikka Strips onto skewers with cucumber and tomato. Serve with the mango dip and naan bread.
Alternatively, use leftover roasted or grilled veggies.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review