Vegan Masala Curry
This mildly spiced vegan masala curry recipe is full of exotic flavours that will delight your taste buds. Add delicious Quorn Vegan Pieces to the mix et voilà! Ready to eat in 30 minutes. Recipe by The Clean Tribe.
- 350g Quorn Vegan Pieces (1 pack)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 inch of fresh ginger
- 1 deseeded red chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30g coriander
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 lemon
- In a food processor blitz the onion, ginger, deseeded red chilli, garlic cloves and coriander until fine.
- Heat coconut oil (or oil of your choice) in a medium pan and add the onion
- When the onion is softened, add the following spices: turmeric, paprika, coriander powder, cayenne pepper, garam masala and dried fenugreek leaves.
- Cook the spices and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coconut milk.
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Quorn Vegan Pieces and simmer for 10 additional minutes.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and finely chop the remaining coriander leaves.
Did you know? This is a great dish to easily sneak the veggies in! You can also switch to reduced-fat coconut milk and instead of coconut oil, you could use an alternative like vegetable oil if easier.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Heartwarmingly good on this particularly autumnal day, easy -peasy to whip up and was amazing.
Very tasty! Quick and easy recipe
Surprisingly easy!! This was really delicious and had a real depth of flavour. Will be making again
surprisingly delicious, lots of flavour
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review