Quorn Sausage & Bean One-Pot Stew
This easy Quorn Sausage & Bean One-Pot Stew recipe is packed with vegetables! Made with Quorn Sausages which are low in saturated fat and high in protein, this simple one-pot might just become your new family favourite.
- 1 pack Quorn Sausages, sliced (sub for Quorn Brilliant Bangers to make vegan)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tin kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 500ml water
- 200g Maris Piper potatoes, scrubbed and cut into small dice
- 150g carrots, peeled and diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil. Cook the Quorn Sausages, onions and peppers for 10 minutes, until turning golden over a medium/high heat.
- Add the garlic and paprika to the pan and fry for a further 2 minutes over a medium heat.
- Pour in the tin of kidney beans along with the sauce and half of the water. Tip in the potato and carrot, ensuring it is covered in the sauce. Bubble over a medium heat for 15 minutes then add the remaining water. Cover and simmer for a further 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Season to taste.
- Garnish with the thyme leaves and serve.
Did you know? Our Quorn Sausages are also a source of fibre. Fibre is important to include in our diet to keep our digestive system healthy. In the UK, it is recommended we aim for 30g of fibre per day.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Amazing!!!!! And easy!!! Thank you
Easy to make but takes a while to cook, luckily it's lovely and definitely worth the wait.
Where is the method?
Delicious and easy to prepare.
So easy and cheap to make!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review