- 6 Frozen Quorn Sausages
- ½ tbsp low-fat margarine
- 8 free-range medium eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 wholemeal wraps
- 40g baby spinach, washed
- 2 avocados, halved, de-stoned, peeled and sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook the Quorn Sausages according to packet instructions. Slice each sausage in to 4 pieces and set aside.
- Place a frying pan onto a medium heat. Add the margarine, then once melted, pour in the beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Cook the eggs, stirring continually until the mixture has thickened and scrambled. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Heat the wraps in a frying pan, then transfer to a clean chopping board or work surface. Top each wrap with spinach, avocado, cherry tomatoes, scrambled egg and sliced Quorn Sausages. Roll and fold to close.
For an extra protein hit, add Quorn Bacon Rashers or Sausage Patties to your breakfast burrito.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review