Quorn Swedish Style Balls Kebabs
Instead of reaching for a beef kebab that can be high in fat, give our succulent Quorn Swedish Style Balls version a try. Ready in just 10-15 minutes.
- Vegetarian Meatball Recipes
- Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
- Quick and Easy Recipes
- Middle Eastern Recipes
Serves 4 - 6
12 g of fat
- 1x 300g pack Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 3 tbsp vegetarian red pesto
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 2 tsps sugar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 142 ml carton of Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley or coriander
- 1 green or yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- 6 cherry tomatoes and 6 button mushrooms
- kebab sticks - if using wooden kebab sticks soak in water for about 15 minutes before using.
- Place the vegetarian pesto, tomato puree, 2 crushed garlic cloves, sugar and seasoning in a mixing bowl. Add the Quorn Swedish Style Balls and mix thoroughly to coat the balls evenly. Cover and leave in the refrigerator until required.
- Make the dip by mixing together the Greek yoghurt, lemon juice, parsley, the remaining crushed garlic clove and seasoning. Cover and chill until required.
- Cut the peppers into 2.5cm pieces and the onion into similar sized chunks.
- Thread the peppers onto the skewers or kebab sticks alternating with the Quorn Swedish Style Balls, onion, mushroom and tomatoes using 3 or 4 balls on each kebab.
- Line a grill pan with oiled foil, place the kebabs onto the foil and grill for 10-15 minutes on a moderate heat turning regularly and brushing with any remaining marinade or oil if required. Also good on the BBQ - cook for a few minutes, adjust rack height if necessary to avoid burning the marinade. BBQ cooking time is a guideline only.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review