1) Promotion open to residents of Great Britain, aged 18 or over. The promotion excludes employees or immediate family/household members of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) To enter, simply email your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3) Entries must be received by 23:59 on 23rd May 2017. Opening date: 25th April 2017 - end date: 23rd May 2017. Entries outside these dates will not be valid.
4) Only one entry per household. No third party or machine-generated entries are allowed.
5) There are three tiers of prizes to be won.
a. One main prizeof52 MONP (money off next purchase) coupons for Quorn products to a value of £1.79 each (based on 1 bag of 500g Frozen Mince, RSP £1.79).
b. 4 x runners-up prizes of a 4 MONP coupons for Quorn products to the value of £1.79 (based on 1 bag of 500g Frozen Mince, RSP £1.79).
c. 27 x Quorn branded wooden spoons.
d. Prize vouchers will only be redeemable at participating outlets. Please check with your retailer.
6) Each prize will be posted to the winners’ address by 1st July 2017 in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. No responsibility can be accepted for prizes which are unclaimed or go astray in the post.
7) The winners will be selected at random from all validly submitted entries. The winners will be selected within 15 days of the closing date for entries. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which do not reach Quorn Foods as a result of any network or unforeseen failure. Quorn Foods reserves the right to take reasonable steps to protect against invalid or fraudulent claims.
8) In the event that any winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if Quorn Foods is unable to make contact within any winner within 7 days of the draw date, Quorn Foods reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
9) The selection of the winning entries will be supervised by an independent person. The result of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10) The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Quorn Foods reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
11) Quorn Foods reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
12) Your personal details, including name, address, telephone number and email address will be used by Quorn Foods, its associated companies and service providers to run the promotion and to notify winning entrants and send prizes. Names and geographical location will also be used in notifications of winning entries sent to entrants who request details of prize winners. By entering the Promotion, you consent to receiving emails from the Quorn Foods about our products, offers and promotions. Otherwise, we will not share your personal data with any third party unless required by law to do so. Your personal data will not be sold to third parties. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time, including by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button within marketing emails you receive. A list of winners’ names and cities/counties will be available from 01.07.17 to 31.07.17 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Promoter. Winners agree to their names being used for reasonable promotional purposes and their name and city/county of residence being made available on a list of winners.
13) By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by any winner may result in disqualification from the promotion and forfeiture of any prize.
14) The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. If you live elsewhere in Great Britain, the promotion will be governed by the laws, and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts, applicable to your place of residence. Your statutory rights as a UK consumer will be unaffected.
Promoter: Quorn Foods (the trading name of Marlow Foods Limited), Station Road, Stokesley, North Yorkshire, TS9 7AB (reg. no. 01752242).