At Quorn we have a simple message. To bring people delicious and exciting food that is good for them and good for the planet. The ethical, health and environmental benefits of Quorn foods puts corporate responsibility at the heart of everything we do. In addition to this, Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
The Commercial Assistant shall be responsible for providing full commercial and administration support to the Commercial Manager Benelux on Sales and Trade Marketing. The tasks involve but are not limited to customer liaison and administration, sales reporting and presentations, liaison with retailers and 3rd parties for trade marketing analyses, promotions and much more.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong commercial administration experience
- An understanding of FMCG customer processes
- Experience of proactive support in forecasting stock planning and category/promotion analyses
- Strong communication skills in liaising with customers and stakeholders
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- A passion for Sustainability
- Passion for our products – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn
In addition, the following skills would be desirable:
- Business level French language
- Experience in sales reporting utilising packages such as Excel and IRI/AC Nielsen preferred
- Driving license B
- Passion – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
To apply, please send your CV & Covering Letter written in English to HR@Quornfoods.com Please visit our website: www.quorn.nl for more information on our products.< Back to Working Here