Foodservice Business Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual sales turnover in excess of $250 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
In 2013 we opened our US Headquarters in Chicago and in the past 5 years our fantastic team have grown the Quorn Brand to be a key market player. This ambitious, hardworking team are true advocates of the Quorn brand and are integral to our global success.
In support of our continued growth, we are recruiting for 2 Foodservice Business Managers (Atlanta, GA and Orlando, FL) who shall be responsible for developing and growing the Foodservice business in the USA. The roles will be primarily focusing on growing new business within the college university, business and industry, hospitality, military, healthcare, multi-unit chains and independent restaurant segments. In addition, this role will need to build and support new distribution and manage sales broker in driving business development in assigned territory. An element of travel is expected as part of this role.
Quorn is committed to the development of our people, we work hard to ensure our sales training and development is of the highest standard. Therefore, for the right candidate this will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing fast paced and dynamic business.
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of sales experience in Foodservice industry
- Strong relationships with distributors and operators, and a working knowledge of the foodservice industry
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, ability to work alone and make commercially informed decisions
- Strong business acumen
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Previous experience in meat-free foods would be an advantage
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet: you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.< Back to Working Here