Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years, including a new dedicated innovation centre at our Head Office in Stokesley, North Yorkshire to enable us to develop products which are better for the consumer and the planet.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the established Logistics team at Stokesley, where we make many of the great Quorn products.
You will report directly to the Logistics Manager and the primary purpose of the role is to manage a range of Transport and Stock Control activities established to maintain a cost effective International Supply Chain. This role will also include producing a variety of reports, both routine and ad hoc, using SAP and Microsoft applications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Operate the transport desk daily operations administrative requirements from booking jobs to delivery and invoicing
- Manage the supply of stock via deep sea freight and be responsible for a range of documentation and administrative requirements required to export stock to a variety of countries in an international supply chain
- Identify and collate the documentation required to export stock into new markets for the first time
- Effectively control day-to-day stock rotation, stock management and stock replenishment of UK and International Consolidators
- Clear and effective interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
- Positive and approachable disposition.
- Good knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office suite, (knowledge of SAP or other business support systems preferable).
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise workload and set own standards and goals.
- Knowledge of the supply chain process, how it interfaces with other departments and the role it plays in the Business.
- Knowledge and understanding of stock control processes, the importance to the Business and the financial implications.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 Quality Systems and the reasons and benefits of compliance.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to Working Here