Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years, including a new dedicated innovation centre at our Head Office in Stokesley, North Yorkshire to enable us to develop products which are better for the consumer and the planet.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the established Logistics team at Stokesley, where we make many of the great Quorn products.
You will report directly to the Material Requirements Planner and the primary purpose of the role is to manage the supply of all production raw materials and packaging between sites to meet the Production Plans and Schedules. This role will also include inputting into SAP all of the production data for Belasis, Stokesley and third parties. This is a busy and challenging role, so you will need to be able to manage the requirements of different sites maintain exceptional records, provide ideas and solutions to drive improvements and cost or waste saving.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stock reconciliation
- Mixed data sheets
- Data input/ good issuing of 3rd party data
- Invoice queries and corrections
- Frozen goods receipt
- Protocol meetings with 3rd parties
- Managing the risks to minimise impact on production schedules
- Working with production to react to changes with production plans
- Ensure accuracy of data from third parties and query variations from expectation
- Carry out weekly reconciliation of Stokesley warehouse stocks of raw materials and packaging
- Raise purchase orders as necessary
- Ideally you will have a Tertiary level Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration qualification, with good GCSE’s in English, Mathematics and science or technical subjects.
- We are looking for a really strong communicator in writing and in person, able to engage with internal customers, external suppliers.
- Computer literacy is a must, including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Having experience of computerised stock management systems will be a great benefit to you in this role, including SAP.
- Passion – you don’t have to be a vegan or vegetarian to work for Quorn!