National Account Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years, including a new dedicated innovation centre at our Head Office in Stokesley, North Yorkshire to enable us to develop products which are better for the consumer and the planet.
In support of our continued growth, we are recruiting for a National Account Manager (NAM). Reporting directly to the Business Unit Controller, the NAM will have responsibility for at least one UK retailer customer developing strategy which delivers against both company and customer KPIs with full NSV budget and P&L responsibility for their area. The role will have one direct report.
Quorn is committed to the development of our employees, we work with external agencies to ensure our sales training and development is of the highest standard. Therefore, for the right candidate this will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing fast paced and dynamic business.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience within an FMCG environment
- All round commercial business acumen
- A working knowledge of major multiple grocers, managing a JBP and an understanding of industry data
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Budget Management and data analysis experience
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- Previous line-management experience is desirable
- A drive to succeed
- A passion for our products – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!