Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years, including the continued expansion of our Billingham site to keep up with growing demand for our delicious meat-free products! Our Fermenter towers are a long-standing feature of the Teesside sky-line and significant investment is planned to build further fermentation capacity, starting imminently
Reporting to the Supply Chain Financial Controller at Head Office, the role at Methwold is to deliver a financial business partnership to the sites FGM in managing the accounts, forecasting & budgets, whilst driving cost reduction initiatives.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the delivery of timely and actionable yield, labour & utilities information
- Supporting the NPD costing process
- Weekly performance reports
- Facilitating month end process
- Forecasting – risks & opportunities
- Annual budgets for the site with periodical Year To Go forecasts
We will ensure the successful applicant has the opportunity to take ownership and personal development will be a key part of the role.
The job holder must possess:
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA preference)
- Experience within FMCG (food preferable)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A drive to succeed – good time management, effective communication skills, developing winning relationships
- Commercial awareness – fact-based thinking & creativity
- Passion – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
The ideal candidate needs to have the aptitude to apply ever developing skills into winning business behaviours that quickly translate into success.
Please note, we cannot always respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 6 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to close this job advert once sufficient applications are received, which may be before the advertised closing date.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to Working Here