Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years. Our Fermenter towers are a long-standing feature of the Teesside sky-line and significant investment is planned to build further fermentation capacity, starting imminently.
Reporting to the Site Accountant you will be responsible for creating and providing insightful data to the factory’s management team, from General Manager to Zone Leader to help understand and manage the direct labour spend for the site.
Key tasks & accountabilities of the role include:
- Labour reporting
- Analysing production volumes & planning forecasts
- Working closely with operations to provide an analysis of utility spends & usage
- Identifying ways of improving the efficiency of data capture
- Educating stakeholders on the data and what it means
- Supporting the Site Accountant in their role
- Provide data relevant to projects
The successful applicant will have:
- Financial reconciliation experience
- Ability to analyse data and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills
- Labour reporting experience (preferred)
- Experience of working in FMCG (preferred)
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet, you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme & life assurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please note, we cannot always respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 6 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter to HR@Quornfoods.com< Back to Working Here