Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years. Our Fermenter towers are a long-standing feature of the Teesside sky-line and significant investment is planned to build further fermentation capacity, starting imminently.
The AP/AR Manager will be responsible for driving the operations of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. They will oversee the team’s daily activities and be responsible for reviewing current work practices and systems to implement a 'continuous improvement' way of working.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in Transactions Management
- Have strong and proven line management experience
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a passion for continuous processes improvement
- Knowledge and experience using ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience using SAP (S4 preferably)
- Have experience in the FMCG sector, preferably food manufacturing
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point user
- Have an interest in all-round commercial business acumen
- Have a drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet, you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Please visit our website to find out more about our Company and our delicious products https://www.quorn.co.uk/company< Back to Working Here