Basic Operative - Days
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years. Our Fermenter towers are a long-standing feature of the Teesside sky-line and significant investment is planned to build further fermentation capacity, starting imminently.
We have a number of opportunities to join our Operations department working as Basic Operatives on our 4 on 4 off day shift pattern (06.00am – 18.00pm) based at our manufacturing facility in Methwold, Norfolk.
Reporting to the Zone Leader and Shift Manager you will be required to produce & pack Quorn & Cauldron products to the highest standard ensuring all products are manufactured to the required specifications.
Essential/Desirable skills should include:
- Previous FMCG experience preferred, ideally within food
- Good numeracy, literacy & language skills
- Food Safety Level 2 qualification (preferred but not essential as training will be given)
- Health & Safety Level 2 qualification (preferred but not essential as training will be given)
- A drive to succeed – good time management, effective communication skills, developing winning relationships
- Passion - you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 22 days Annual Leave (shift entitlement)
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- HMRC Tax Free Childcare
- Employee Assistance Program
Please note, we cannot always respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 6 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.< Back to Working Here