Category Insights Analyst
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values. We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
In Q4 2018 we officially opened our new manufacturing facility at our site in the North East. This is the first of our £150m investment(s) which will also include a £7m new R&D facility enabling us to provide the innovative new products and capacity we need to grow to become a $1bn business.
The purpose of this role is to identify, analyse and articulate the current market trends in the Meat Free category. The Category Insight Analyst will report directly to the Category Insights Manager who together will be responsible for analysing key business questions such as the ‘what?’ and the ‘why?’, to help the business make more informed decisions on the future direction of the category. This role is part of the Category Management team who play an integral role in driving the strategic direction for the Company, to reach our mission of becoming a $1bn business.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Qualified to degree level, preferably in a Business Studies or similar subject
- Excellent numerical ability
- Experience in data analysis and manipulation
- A working knowledge FMCG industry and/or working with IRI, Kantar, Nielsen would be advantageous.
- All round commercial business acumen
- Confident presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here