We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
At Quorn we are market leaders in the meat free category. We expect to double in size in the next 5 years through investment in our products and our people both in the UK and internationally. Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar Company.
There is a huge global trend towards meat reduction and this is happening for many reasons. Most people choose to reduce meat intake for health reasons, but a growing number of people now understand the impact that your food choices can have on the planet.
We are looking for people to join us who are entrepreneurial, proactive and can work at a fast pace. In return you will get the opportunity to work for a business who is making a real difference to people’s lives and the future of the planet. You will also get to reap the benefits of a business that is expanding fast and offering numerous career development paths to all its people.
The purport of the role is to provide an efficient debt collection service to the Marlow Foods group of business to enable the group to minimise the debt position and control working capital.
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks and is not intended to be over prescriptive — different people will have different approaches to their job and the emphasis should be on achieving the outcomes in the best way possible.
- Operate the debt collection procedures, accurately and in a timely manner for customers.
- Chase and clarify status of debt with customer.
- Seek resolution of customer issues internally.
- Liaise with TSM to agree on a solution to resolve overdue debts.
- Investigate overdue debts, keeping Account Managers informed of issues on the accounts and where appropriate involving them in chasing overdue debts.
- Manage the authorisation and deduction from remittance of all items, other than price or short delivery e.g. point of sales invoices, promotional funding and override invoices.
- Follow up and secure the repayment of claims not agreed by the business.
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to Working Here