We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
At Quorn we are market leaders in the meat free category. We expect to double in size in the next 5 years through investment in our products and our people both in the UK and internationally. Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar Company.
There is a huge global trend towards meat reduction and this is happening for many reasons. Most people choose to reduce meat intake for health reasons, but a growing number of people now understand the impact that your food choices can have on the planet.
We are looking for people to join us who are entrepreneurial, proactive and can work at a fast pace. In return you will get the opportunity to work for a business who is making a real difference to people’s lives and the future of the planet. You will also get to reap the benefits of a business that is expanding fast and offering numerous career development paths to all its people.
The purpose of the role is to support the Global Digital Manager in the development and execution of activities across Quorn’s digital estate.
- Provide operational support to the Global Digital Manager across Quorn's digital estate including website, intranet and social media
- Be the point of contact for Brand Marketing teams and International offices to manage website and social channel updates. Use weekly calls to manage activity/requirements and future planning. Actively log and share actions
- Support the briefing of digital marketing agencies and coordinate activity execution
- Communicate social media content plans to Consumer Services team to ensure social moderation agency fully briefed
- Administrative support for the digital function as required
- A passion for all things digital, and a good understanding of online marketing principles and techniques, with minimum one-year hands on digital experience
- Ability to view digital channels holistically (Website CMS, social, SEO) to ensure operational activity is timely, aligned and delivers against plan
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly organised but with a flexible approach to cope with a busy department with demanding and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, be able to challenge unexpected occurrences, and identify patterns & errors in information
- Team player, with the ability to build strong relationships with agency partners
- Ability to think on feet in a changing environment and use own initiative; informed decision making after liaising with others
- Competent IT skills, good knowledge of key MS programmes including Adobe, PowerPoint and Excel, experience of CMS management
- Technical experience of digital implementation
- Experience of using a range of analytics tools to provide insight and reports
- Experience of using paid advertising through social media
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
A Competitive Salary 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options Cycle to Work Scheme Employee Assistance Program Staff Shop Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here