Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years. Our Fermenter towers are a long-standing feature of the Teesside sky-line and significant investment is planned to build further fermentation capacity, starting imminently.
We currently have a vacancy for an Electrical Technician to join our Engineering team based at our Belasis site in Billingham. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the main purpose of the role is to provide electrical support to the plants, assets and infrastructure. The work will comprise of statutory tests and inspections, routine preventative maintenance and breakdown cover/rectification. The job holder will be expected to undertake an amount of trouble shooting and minor installation works on electrical and instrumentation systems.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Perform statutory inspections and test onsite electrical systems in accordance with appropriate procedures and guidelines. Perform remedial works as required.
- Diagnose and repair problems, primarily with electrical systems and also basic instrumentation systems
- Provide a reasonable amount of out of hours electrical cover for the site
- Read and interpret electrical drawings such as wiring schematics, instrument loop drawings etc.
- Perform installation and commissioning of minor electrical and instrument projects and modifications
- Continually refine planned maintenance routines by recommending and implementing changes identified whilst operating PPM’S
- Liaise, assist and support other departments in general running of the factory
Interested applicants should email their CV and covering letter to HR@quornfoods.com< Back to Working Here