Field Sales Executive
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years, including a new dedicated innovation centre at our Head Office in Stokesley, North Yorkshire to enable us to develop products which are better for the consumer and the planet.
The purpose of the role is to contribute towards the total UK Foodservice Business Objective, by representing Quorn Foods at customer and industry events, ensuring that the company is seen as a committed and dedicated expert in UK Foodservice sector.
Dimensions of the role:
To contribute to the Education Foodservice pull through plan, whilst achieving the agreed budgets for regional wholesalers.
- Menu development & support
- Driving agreed education Core Range
- Delivery of channel marketing activation plans
- Management of indirect rebate investment to maximise top line sales growth
- RTM Support & Initiative support
- Customer and industry events
- Forging, maintaining and expanding relationships with key stakeholders in a regional call file
- Providing critical market intel and insight to feed into the channel strategy going forward.
- Identifying, developing and exploiting key commercial opportunities to develop sales of the core 8 Foodservice school meal SKU’s
- Direct P&L delivery in key regional wholesalers. Forecasting demand, managing pricing and investment, reporting in-period sales and providing commercial options to bridge any commercial gaps to budget.
- Delivery of Education sector activations within customers in call file in line with commercial and kids education guidelines
- To deliver the budgeted sales and profit for the Foodservice education sector by growing menu distribution at key menu change dates (April and September)
- To maintain a call file, menu tracking and indirect rebate commercial trackers.
- Flexibility/ mobility to travel within the North East of England
- Commercial common sense
- Creative thinking
- Passion for food Proven sales experience/track record
We are offering a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme and life insurance Options, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, and Staff Shop.
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to Working Here