Finance Assistant - Cash and Treasury
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant with experience working in Cash and Treasury to join our Financial Accounts team based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire.
We are looking for an AAT qualified, organised Finance Assistant with a keen eye for detail who has worked in a similar role before, preferably within an FMCG environment. Reporting directly to the Treasury Manager and a part of a small team, you will be responsible for all banking and cash transactions and reconciling appropriate accounts on a daily basis.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Prepare all one-off bank payments
- Reconcile accounts on a daily and monthly basis
- Maintain and update all appropriate information in SAP
- Prepare appropriate month end accounts for review
- Support with foreign currency deals and maintain exchange rates within SAP
- Set up payment templates and instructions as required
- Assist with the preparation of accurate cash flow reporting and income monitoring
Essential skills should include:
- Experienced user of SAP, preferably SAP S4 HANA
- Part or fully qualified AAT Member
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in Cash and Banking processes
- Experience of working with foreign currencies
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including functions such as; Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, SumIF etc.
- FMCG/Food Manufacturing experience preferable
- Passion – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- HMRC Tax Free Childcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
Interested applicants should email their CV and covering letter to HR@quornfoods.com< Back to Working Here