Graduate Support Accountant
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
Do you have a degree in Finance or Accountancy, and have recent experience working in a fast-paced finance department? Do you have a genuine interest in the food industry? A fantastic 12-month contract opportunity has arisen for an International Commercial Support Accountant to join our brilliant Finance team based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire.
As International Commercial Support Accountant you will be part of a small team and report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager. The key accountabilities and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide the International Commercial team with accurate and timely management information to enable monitoring of International financial performance.
- Proactively highlight issues/variances which require action
- Support the International Commercial Finance Manager in the provision of Commercial Finance support for the International team to deliver effective control and management of International markets.
- Provide standard monthly reports for the International Commercial team
Skills and experience should include:
- Degree qualified – preferably in Accountancy and Finance or similar.
- Experience of working in a similar role, perhaps you have completed a Year in Industry in a Finance position or worked in a Finance role since graduating.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Strongly IT Competent using Microsoft Office
- Experience of using SAP is preferable
- The ability to communicate with, and present confidently to, customers and stakeholders.
- Passion to succeed