Junior Finance Assistant
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
In Q4 2018 we officially opened our new manufacturing facility at our site in the North East. This is the first of our £150m investment(s) which will also include a £7m new R&D facility enabling us to provide the innovative new products and capacity we need to grow to become a $1bn business.
We are recruiting for a Junior Finance Assistant to join our passionate team in Cesena, Italy. This is a great opportunity for somebody with experience in finance administration wising to pursue a finance related career in a rapidly growing FMCG Company. The Junior Finance Assistant shall be responsible for the Logistics and Credit Control of the Italian business which will involve sending invoices, resolving queries, chasing outstanding payments and will require daily communication with our UK teams. This role reports directly to the Country Manager (Italy) and shall work alongside the Sales and Marking Assistant.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Italian languages
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar finance role such as Credit Control, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant
- SAP user experience
- Experience in a start-up organisation/UK business would be an advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter in both English and Italian language to email@example.com< Back to Working Here