National Account Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
In support of our ambient range development launching in June, we have an opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager to join our Sales Team and help deliver success of this new business area for Quorn Foods working cross functionally across the organisation. Reporting to the Head of Retail Sales, you will have responsibility for multiple UK retail customers developing strategy which delivers against both company and customer KPIs with full NSV budget and P&L responsibility for your area.
Quorn is committed to the development of our employees, we work with external agencies to ensure our sales training and development is of the highest standard. Therefore, for the right candidate this will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing fast paced and dynamic business
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience within an FMCG environment
- All round commercial business acumen
- A working knowledge of major multiple grocers (Tesco and Asda), managing a JBP and an understanding of industry data
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Budget Management and data analysis experience
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- Previous line-management experience is desirable
- A drive to succeed
- A passion for our products – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
You don’t have the be vegetarian to work for us!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance/Company Car
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
Whilst this is a full-time role, due to the nature of our client base within ambient we will also consider applicants seeking a job share (approximately 3 days per week).
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should email their CV and covering letter to HR@quornfoods.com< Back to Working Here