PA & Office Manager
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
At Quorn we are market leaders in the meat free category. We expect to double in size in the next 5 years through investment in our products and our people both in the UK and internationally. Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar Company.
There is a huge global trend towards meat reduction and this is happening for many reasons. Most people choose to reduce meat intake for health reasons, but a growing number of people now understand the impact that your food choices can have on the planet.
We are looking for people to join us who are entrepreneurial, proactive and can work at a fast pace. In return you will get the opportunity to work for a business who is making a real difference to people’s lives and the future of the planet. You will also get to reap the benefits of a business that is expanding fast and offering numerous career development paths to all its people.
- Personal Assistant service to the commercial executive
- Manage the overall office /infrastructure at the Leeds office
- Develop and maintain excellent internal administrative standards for the business.
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks and is not intended to be over prescriptive — different people will have different approaches to their job and the emphasis should be on achieving the outcomes in the best way possible.
- Ensure offices are maintained to a good standard and issues are reported promptly to appropriate agency
- Ensure offices and office equipment meet appropriate safety standards and raising any issues with SHE team
- Ensure ongoing management of company notice boards
- Work with IT team to ensure that meeting room technology is maintained and working properly.
- Ensure offices are cleaned regularly and thoroughly to a high standard, reporting any issues to Facilities Manager
- Manage day to day meeting room cleanliness and tidiness
- Work in partnership with key executives to develop personal skills and standards
- Provide a high standard of administrative support including:
- Dealing with e-mails, letters and other correspondence, often corresponding on behalf of Exec Board on straightforward issues.
- Minute taking and report writing where necessary
- Proven PA experience
- Assertive, driven, and exceptionally well organised with the ability to multitask when faced with ever changing and conflicting priorities.
- Discreet and professional always
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to produce written material quickly, accurately and to a high standard
- Flexibility – the ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the Exec Board’s activities
- Analytical ability – able to interpret written and numerical data
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
A Competitive Salary 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options Cycle to Work Scheme Employee Assistance Program Staff Shop Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here