Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual sales turnover in excess of $250 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
In 2013 we opened our US Headquarters in Chicago and in the past 5 years our fantastic team have grown the Quorn Brand to be a key market player. This ambitious, hardworking team are true advocates of the Quorn brand and are integral to our global success.
Due to our continued expansion, we have a newly developed position for an experienced Personal Assistant to support our Chicago based US Leadership Team. This position will report to the US General Manager as their right-hand person to ensure coordination of our US Leadership Team including diary management, travel and accommodation support, minute taking, report writing and dealing with both internal and external correspondence. You will also assist in the organisation of key meetings and large-scale business events.
This is a key role to ensure great communication with our HQ in the UK and therefore the successful candidate will interact with and assist UK Quorn Stakeholders and Executive Assistants as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or a related subject)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
- Experience in a start-up organisation/UK business would be an advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- High degree of organisation with the ability to multitask when faced with ever changing and conflicting priorities
- Confident and willing to challenge, able to work with senior employees and external agencies.
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work with discretion and professionalism at all times
- Numerate and literate
- Flexible to the needs of the organisation
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Interested applicants should email their cv to USrecruiting@quornfoods.com
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.< Back to Working Here