Reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager - Capital and Indirects Procurement and working with the site Engineering Managers, the postholder will focus on procurement of capital equipment across the three Quorn factories, negotiating commercial and contract terms, as well as the associated service and maintenance agreements, as required.
There may also be a requirement to manage a number of indirect categories. Capital expenditure projects may include large scale construction projects, various engineering projects and / or new production equipment. All required to support the growth plans of the business. The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in procurement of capital equipment and engineering services
- Understanding, drafting and negotiation of relevant contract types.
- Experience in the management of indirect services categories
- Engineering background would be beneficial
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent negotiation and supplier management skills
- Degree or relevant professional qualification