Production Operatives (Nights)
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
We currently have permanent vacancies for Production Operatives to join our Operations team based at the Methwold site on a night shift rota 4 on 4 off 6pm to 6am. The role holders will ensure optimum use of packing machines, materials, labour and equipment during a shift operation. Additionally to ensure all safety, quality, environmental and packaging procedures are adhered to.
- Good organisational ability;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision whilst adhering to Food Safety and Health & Safety Regulations;
- Numerate and literate;
- Good written skills;
- Ability to follow written instructions;
- Ability to communicate to all levels within the Production Team;
- Ability to work under pressure.
The role will also require flexibility with hours/days of work.
We will ensure the successful applicant has the opportunity to take ownership and personal development will be a key part of the role.
The job holder must possess:
- A drive to succeed – good time management, effective communication skills, developing winning relationships
- Commercial awareness – fact-based thinking & creativity
- Passion – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
- The ideal candidate needs to have the aptitude to apply ever developing skills into winning business behaviours that quickly translate into success.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we cannot always respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 6 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our “Working Here” page on Quorn.com check it out now at www.quorn.co.uk/company/careers it features our Quorn values, advertises job roles and features testimonials of our team.< Back to Working Here