We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
At Quorn we are market leaders in the meat free category. We expect to double in size in the next 5 years through investment in our products and our people both in the UK and internationally. Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar Company.
There is a huge global trend towards meat reduction and this is happening for many reasons. Most people choose to reduce meat intake for health reasons, but a growing number of people now understand the impact that your food choices can have on the planet.
We are looking for people to join us who are entrepreneurial, proactive and can work at a fast pace. In return you will get the opportunity to work for a business who is making a real difference to people’s lives and the future of the planet. You will also get to reap the benefits of a business that is expanding fast and offering numerous career development paths to all its people.
We are looking to add to our Research and Development team by recruiting for a R&D Technologist based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire. We are looking for individuals with a food science, technology, chemistry-related degree looking to add to their experience in the food or drink industry. The R&D Technologist will be responsible for organising and carrying out ‘prototyping’ development programmes that deliver technical solutions to agreed, cross functional and commercial needs. The role holder will have a ‘hands-on’ approach, be a team player as well as interpret technical and project data to allow informed business decisions. Other areas of responsibility will include developing Quorn based products across a wide spectrum of food categories, project management, report writing, as well as ingredient suppliers and technology providers.
The successful applicant will have:
- Food Science, Technology, or Chemistry-related Degree.
- Experience in a food or drink development or technical.
- Passion – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn, but an interest in Food and the meat free category is essential.
- Fact-based thinking & intuition
- A drive to succeed – good time management, effective communication skills, developing winning relationships
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here