Senior National Account Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values. We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
In Q4 2018 we officially opened our new manufacturing facility at our site in the North East. This is the first of our £150m investment(s) which will also include a £7m new R&D facility enabling us to provide the innovative new products and capacity we need to grow to become a $1bn business.
In support of our continued growth, the Senior National Account Manager, reporting to the Business Unit Controller will have responsibility for at least one UK retailer customer developing and owning the strategy which delivers against both company and customer KPIs with full NSV budget and P&L responsibility for their area.
Quorn is committed to the development of our employees, we work with external agencies to ensure our sales training and development is of the highest standard. Therefore, for the right candidate this will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing fast paced and dynamic business.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven National Account Manager experience within an FMCG environment
- All round commercial business acumen
- A working knowledge of major multiple grocers, managing a JBP and an understanding of industry data
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Budget Management and data analysis experience
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here