Senior National Account Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual sales turnover in excess of $250 million across 17 territories. Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
In 2013 we opened our US Headquarters in Chicago and in the past 7 years our fantastic team have grown the Quorn Brand to be a key market player. This ambitious, hardworking team are true advocates of the Quorn brand and are integral to our global success.
In support of our continued growth, the Senior National Account Manager South will have responsibility for Publix, SEG, Food Lion, Food City, MOM’s, Ingles, Harris Teeter, Lowes, DECA, 6 Tier 2 Accounts and 4 Tier 3 Accounts; responsible for developing the strategy which delivers against both company and customer KPIs with full NSV budget and P&L responsibility for their area. To be recognized as the undisputed expert within the assigned Accounts.
Quorn is committed to the development of our employees, we work with external agencies to ensure our sales training and development is of the highest standard. Therefore, for the right candidate this will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing fast paced and dynamic business.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven National Account Manager experience within an FMCG environment of 5-10 years
- Natural Foods Experience a Plus
- All round commercial business acumen
- A working knowledge of major multiple grocers, managing a JBP and an understanding of industry data
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Budget Management and data analysis experience
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- A drive to succeed and develop
- Broker Management-Lead, Partner and Gain Alignment with Broker Representation
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here