Site Compliance Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values. We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years, including a new dedicated innovation centre at our Head Office in Stokesley, North Yorkshire to enable us to develop products which are better for the consumer and the planet.
We are looking for a Site Services Compliance Manager to join our Engineering team. The job holder is responsible for maintaining asset performance and Statutory Compliance on its water, air, refrigeration, steam and electrical systems.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the most on-trend brands in the UK marketplace. You will be joining a highly ambitious business with the investment & people to continue its exciting journey.
Key tasks & accountabilities of the role include:
- Implement and manage Maintenance Procedures and Routines to ensure the business meets Statutory Compliance on its water, air, refrigeration, steam and electrical systems.
- Manage the Asset Register to ensure it is up to date including new assets and their documentation.
- Manage the Modification Form/Control of Change system to ensure all work carried out is completed in a structured manner.
Essential/Desirable skills should include:
- Time served multi-skilled engineer
- Demonstrate knowledge of; maintenance management systems, quality, H&S, food safety, and machine operations.
- FMCG experience
- Passion – you don’t have to be a vegan or vegetarian to work for Quorn!
The ideal candidate needs to have the aptitude to apply ever developing skills into winning business behaviours that quickly translate into success.
If this is something you’d love to be a part of then please get in touch! Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here