Site Supply Chain Manager
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories. Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027. We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years, including a new dedicated innovation centre at our Head Office in Stokesley, North Yorkshire to enable us to develop products which are better for the consumer and the planet.
Due to our continued growth at our Methwold factory we have a new vacancy for a Supply Chain Manager to head up our planning and warehouse teams at the site. This is a new role that has been created to take the planning and warehousing teams to the next level as we support the business and the factories growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing a team of planners, materials co-ordinators and warehouse team leaders and members. You will take responsibility for managing the daily supply chain for the factory including production planning, materials planning, warehousing and distribution. You will be a key part of the site leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Planning or Supply Chain Manager who is looking to develop their career within a fast moving, innovative business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience, in either the planning function or managing a supply chain in an FMCG environment.
- Demonstrable experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment in a management role.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of warehouse operations and procedures.
- Good knowledge of MRP and business ERP systems, ideally with some experience of SAP.
- Strong leadership capabilities to effectively build and inspire high-performing teams with a focus on continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Experience working with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and communication skills including the ability to tailor style to different audiences.
- Previous experience of working in the Chilled Food environment is desirable but not essential.