Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
As Sustainability Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing current and future environmental impacts across both organisation and international product portfolios. You will be a part of a small team, reporting directly to the Head of Environmental Analysis and Projects and be involved in numerous, exciting cross functional projects.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Support Carbon Footprint modelling and certification work.
- Analyse & forecast company’s future outlook and performance with regards to environmental sustainability impact at a data level.
- Track past, current and future implications of business activity e.g. impact upon the carbon, water and waste performance of the business at a site and group level.
- Develop & communicate quantitative sustainability information.
Skills should include:
- Passion – you must be passionate about sustainability and food.
- Degree qualified – preferably in STEM or similar.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
- IT Competent (Microsoft Office)
- The ability to communicate with, and present confidently to, customers and stakeholders.
- Experience of lifecycle analysis and the principles of environmental management systems and policies is desirable.
- Experience of food product development in a research, manufacturing or retail environment is an advantage.
- Project management experience and competence would be an advantage.
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- HMRC Tax Free Childcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
Interested applicants should email their CV and covering letter to HR@quornfoods.com< Back to Working Here