Creamy Pasta with Quorn Peppered Steak
A modern vegetarian version of a classic Spaghetti Bolognaise. With our tasty Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steaks for a spag-bol with a bang. A super easy dinner in just 15 minutes.
- Vegetarian Steak & Strips Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Italian Food Recipes
- Pasta Recipes
- 1 pack Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steaks
- 350g cooked spaghetti
- 400ml arrabbiata sauce
- 100ml single cream
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Prepare the Quorn Peppered Steaks according to the on-pack instructions
- Bring the tomato sauce to a boil over a medium heat. Pour in the cream and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat and let simmer for a few minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and simmer a little more.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the spaghetti and mix well. Shred the peppered steaks and combine.
- Serve topped with a little olive oil and fresh basil and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Worth making!!! Sooooo nice!! I couldn’t find the sauce so just used pasta sauce with chilli gorg!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.