- 175g Quorn Pieces
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1 firm tomato
- 1 tin artichoke hearts (net 200 g)
- 1 stick of celery, thinly sliced
- 6 black olives, pitted
- 50 g feta or soft goat's cheese, crumbled salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 packet of salad mix (of 100 g)
- Grate the lemon peel thinly. Squeeze the lemon. Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil with the grated lemon peel and the rosemary, add the Quorn Pieces, mix well, and set aside for ten minutes
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and halve the tomato, remove the seeds and cut the cucumber and tomato into cubes. Cut the artichoke hearts into four
- In a mixing bowl whisk 2 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp lemon juice into a dressing. Pour over the cucumber, tomato, artichokes, celery, olives and goat's cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Stir-fry the Quorn Pieces in a frying pan for 4 minutes until golden brown. Divide the lettuce onto two plates and pour over the salad. Arrange the Quorn on top
Did you know? Quorn Pieces are low in saturated fat and high in protein, making them a healthier alternative to chicken. This recipe includes artichoke hearts which can count towards your 5-A-DAY. Win, Win!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
As a salad it sounds yummy, but it's not a Greek salad. Just because something has tomato and feta doesn't make it a Greek salad.
Response from Quorn
Thanks for your review Ella, please feel free to suggest any recipe additions too!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.