- Preheat 1 tbsp of oil over a medium heat and cook the Quorn Pieces for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the Quorn Pieces and fry the onions in the remaining oil, add the cinnamon, garlic, raisins, chipotle paste, cocoa powder, toasted pine nuts, ancho chillies, vegetable stock and lime juice.
- Bring to the boil then place in a food processor and blitz until fairly smooth. Return to the pan, gently heat and stir in the sauteed Quorn Pieces.
- To make the taco baskets, place a baking sheet in a preheated oven (170C/325f/Gas Mark 3) with a lightly greased, flat bottomed metal bowl approximately 10-12cm diameter and 10cm height on it (or other heat proof container/jug).
- Drape a tortilla over the top and leave for approximately 6- 8 minutes until crisp. Carefully lift from the container. Repeat until all four taco baskets are baked. Set to one side until required.
- To prepare the Salsa Mexicana, combine all ingredients and season to taste. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine the rice with the onions, pepper, coriander and lime juice. Season to taste.
- Fill each basket with coriander rice and top with the Quorn Mole, soured cream and Salsa Mexicana.
Tip : spice up this dish with a dash of chilli sauce or pinch of chilli powder if you like it hot - Or : If you are cooking for people who are not sure about coriander, try replacing it with parsley