Quick Quorn Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese
For a quick and easy vegetarian meal check out our tasty vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese. Made with Quorn vegetarian Mince, mushrooms, onion and a few store cupboard ingredients, this delicious yet simple veggie Bolognese sauce can be ready in just 15 minutes. Easy to make and full of flavour, what's not to love?
- Vegetarian Mince Recipes
- Pasta Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Back to School Recipes
14 g fat
22.8 g protein
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, very finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g mushrooms such as mini portabellos, diced
- 2 tbsp red pesto
- 400ml tomato passata
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 vegetable stock cube, dissolved in 150ml hot water
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 500g fresh spaghetti
- Hard cheese of your choice, grated to serve (optional)
- Pre heat the oil over a medium to high heat, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes stirring often. Add the garlic and mushrooms, cover and cook over a medium/high heat stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes
- Increase the heat, add the Quorn Mince, pesto, passata, vegetarian Worcestershire sauce, vegetable stock, tomato puree and oregano. Stir well, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, cook the fresh spaghetti according to pack instructions
- Pour Quorn's bolognese sauce over the spaghettis, season to taste and top with the grated cheese
Recipe costs calculated by taking the average ingredients price across Morrisons, ASDA, Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Prices correct at time of issue.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Really delicious, cooked for the family and they all loved it.
This is so yummy and so quick to prepare, love it.
It was brilliant. I got a very high grade in my food test, thank you
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.