- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
- Heat the oil in large pan and gently fry the onions until softened. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes then stir in the pesto, passata, stock and oregano. Bring to the boil and add the Quorn Meat Free Mince. Remove from the heat
- Slice the mozzarella ball and make 4 sandwiches using the bread and mozzarella
- In a large oven proof container, pour a light layer of the Quorn Mince mix in then place the bread and cheese on top of this. Pour the remaining Quorn Mince mix on top ensuring the bread is submerged in the sauce then scatter the Parmesan cheese over
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes until piping hot
Serve with wilted spinach and nutmeg or a green salad
Add a handful of chopped back olives to the Quorn Mince mix for an extra flavour.
Tip: Use passata with onion and garlic in and remove these from the recipe for an even easier supper.